Refurbishments are becoming ever popular where it is possible to upcycle rather than replace. Refurbishing your bus shelter can have astonishing results and is a financially viable option for many local authorities, because the cost savings can be vast.
Other benefits and advantages include:
- Shelters often look new after treatment
- Environmentally more efficient
- Large cost saving rather than purchasing new
- Saves on installation costs too
- Extends the life span of your shelter
The package we offer is a site visit to fully investigate the shelter and draw up a list of improvements. We inspect for structural safety, and record all dimensions and components so that we can produce an accurate quotation for refurbishment. Our specialist shelter maintenance teams will close down each stop, and carry out full repairs safely. Before and after photos are supplied.